Candy and Flowers and Cards abound and if you're not loving the offerings at your nearest card shop, then look no further - this one would be perfect for any of your Valentines.
I mean really, who wouldn't want to be told they are "amazingly amazing"?!
Ok! Here ya go:
1) Cut a piece of Real Red card stock - 4 1/4" x 11"
2) Score card stock in half at 5 1/2"
3) Cut one end of the card stock at 2 3/4"
4) Take the cut piece and cut off a piece that measures 1 1/4" x 4 1/4". Adhere a piece of Stacked With Love Washi Tape lengthwise across one edge, leaving about 1/8" border. Set aside.
5) Cut a piece of Window Sheet 2 1/2" x 4 1/4"
6) Using Staz-On ink, stamp your greeting or image of choice on the lower right area of the window sheet. Be sure to leave about 5/8" - 3/4" edge below the image to account for adhering the window sheet to the red card stock.
7) Once your image is stamped - I used a greeting from the Painted Petals stamp set - use either Fast Fuse adhesive or Sticky Strip to adhere the window sheet piece to the 1 1/4" x 4 1/4" piece of Real Red card stock. The card stock goes on top of the window sheet.
8) Take the large piece of scored Real Red card stock and fold it on the score line.
9) Apply adhesive to the top edge of the Window Sheet piece.
10) Line up the bottom edge of the Window Sheet/red card stock piece with the bottom edge of the folded card stock. (you will lift up the "flap" of the red card stock to allow you to lay the Window Sheet piece down.
11) Once you have the pieces lined up square at the bottom, fold down the "flap" of red card stock so it will adhere to the Window Sheet piece you've applied adhesive to. This will allow your card to be perfectly aligned.
12) Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock at 4" x 5 1/4".
13) Stamp the stem image from Painted Petals on the bottom left of the White card stock using Garden Green ink.
14) Using the heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, punch out 5 hearts from Red Glimmer paper.
Adhere to the stamped stems with Mini Glue Dots. The adhere the stamped White card stock to the inside of the card.
15) To finish the card, adhere a strip of Washi Tape to the front of the card above the Window Sheet, then tie a length of White Thick Baker's Twine around the card front in a little bow.
Voila! You've created a beautiful valentine with a surprise inside!
Here's your supply list:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
You know what to do - just click on any of the product pictures and you can shop in my Online Store for all you need.
And don't forget! You get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with each $50 you spend!