Have you heard??
Christmas is in 21 days!
Now is the time to get serious about getting those Christmas cards DONE - and here's a quick and simple card project for you....
Santa's suit is adorable on this easy card!
Card Instructions: (z-fold card)
- Your card stock base should be cut at 4 1/4" x 11" (half of a sheet of card stock, lengthwise.
- Score it at 5 1/2" and again at 2 3/4".
- Fold as shown in the photo above - like a "Z".
- The insert is 4" x 5 1/4".
- The ribbon is 5 1/2" long, adhered on the back of the front fold.
- Santa's "buttons" are 3 of the largest Pearl Jewels colored with a Black sharpie marker.
- The Black Glimmer Paper 'belt' is 1 1/4" x 2 3/4".
- Silver Foil Paper buckle is 1 1/4" square with a 1" square of Black Glimmer Paper.
You can create 48 of these cards with:
ONE pack of Real Red card stock,
ONE pack of Whisper White card stock,
ONE pack of Black Glimmer Paper and
ONE pack of Silver Foil Sheets.
You will need Three packs of Pearls and
ONE roll of ribbon.
There are 40 envelopes in a package.
Here's a complete supply list:
As always, you can click on any of the thumbnail photos and shop in my Online Store.
Thanks for stopping by today!
Now, go create something fun!
Need a Gift Certificate?
email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can purchase in any amount and it will come with a handmade Christmas Card from me!