You're still working on getting those Christmas Cards DONE ~~
Here's another simple idea for you:
- Whisper White card base 4 1/4" x 11"; scored at 5 1/2" and folded in half.
- Emboss the card front with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder in the Big Shot.
- Ink the trees image from the Wonderland stamp set in Garden Green ink and stamp on a piece of Whisper White card stock 2" x 5 1/2".
- Ink the greeting in Real Red ink and stamp below the trees.
- Glue two 1" x 5 1/2" pieces of Gold Foil Sheets to either side of the stamped card stock. Glue this to the card front.
- Punch stars out of Gold Foil Sheets with the Confetti Stars Punch. Glue on a few to the card front with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
You will need SIX packs of Gold Foil Sheets. (2 12" x 12" pieces per pack)
Here's a supply list for you: